Who doesn’t love baked potato wedges?! They are one of the great comfort foods, especially when crisp on the outside, soft on the inside.
I am sharing with you an easy recipe for rosemary baked potato wedges salad. Very easy to make and ready for half an hour.
Rosemary Baked Potato
- 4 medium potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (you can use fresh rosemary)
- 2 teaspoon tahini paste (sesame paste)
- 1 teaspoon Greek yogurt
- 12 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoon water
- Garlic (crushed)
- Wash the potatoes, cut each potato into 6 or 8 long wedges. Place the potatoes in a bowl, add olive oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary. Rub the wedges very well. Make sure the potatoes are covered with oil.
- Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake the potatoes for 30-40 or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, add tahini, lemon juice, Greek yogurt, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk all the ingredients together. Add water if needed.
- In a salad bowl, add lettuce, arugula, tomato slices. Add potato wedges on top.
- Pour tahini dressing over the potato wedges.